Sunday 23 February 2014

Ah, the salsa!

If you're looking for thoughtful - I've over at the Authors Electric blog today, writing about the dialogue between politics and culture and literature. You can find their blog here.

So, I thought we'd better have a bit of contrast here.

That's all there is to it ...

I don't know about you, but my hips didn't do that when I was twenty, and they're certainly not going to do it now. But oh, that energy, the sensuality of it.

So, next time you have an urge to read something serious, how about a quick salsa round the kitchen to recover. No one is looking!

3 comments:

  1. I often dance in the kitchen, and someone often comes and looks. But I don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! As you say, the energy and vitality are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were going to say you were a secret bellydancer ! :)

    ReplyDelete